Pupil Premium

Is your child in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2?
If so, you might be able to help raise money for your school! Although your child is now eligible for a free school meal, it’s important that you notify the school if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits.
Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190) Income Support,  Income‐based Jobseekers Allowance, Income‐Related Employment and Support Allowance, Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit, Working Tax Credit Run‐On (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit),  Universal Credit The school may be able to receive Pupil Premium funding which can be used to support your child’s education. Please note that anyone claiming Working Tax Credit, Contribution‐Based Job Seeker's Allowance and/or Contribution‐Based Employment and Support Allowance is NOT eligible.