Our mental health is on a spectrum, and can range from good to poor.
Good mental health can help you to think positively, feel confident and act calmly.
If you have poor mental health, you might find that the way you're thinking, feeling or acting becomes difficult to cope with.
To ensure every child develops positive mental health, our aim is to:
- support children to make sense of their experience(s)
- find ways to manage their emotions and feelings
- create an environment of safety, connection and compassion at all times
- build a school network of strong, positive, supportive relationships
- ensure children maintain the capacity to learn, despite difficult events that may occur