At Perran-ar-Worthal School we aim to develop a shared culture where every child and adult feels valued, respected and recognised for their individual talents and the contribution they can make to each other, the school, the community and the wider world around them. We want our children to maintain high levels of self-esteem and feel confident in being the unique and special person they are.
We work tirelessly to promote the importance of children being happy, healthy and successful. We recognise how personal aspiration is encouraged through self-belief and purpose. Through our innovative and creative ‘Every Moment Matters’ curriculum, we recognise how purposeful learning drives a positive and thriving learning environment. We see every moment as an opportunity to learn new knowledge, develop a new skill and grow as an individual.
With the ever changing world around us, our community works together to prepare our Perran-ar-Worthal School children for the demands and expectations of becoming a 21st century global citizen, where they can continue to achieve their full potential, not only at school, but throughout their life. As such, we firmly believe it takes a whole community to educate a child.
At Perran-ar-Worthal School, our vision is to make ‘every moment matter’ for each and every child, where we recognise ‘every moment’ as a learning opportunity that cannot be wasted.
- To be RESPONSIBLE for our actions
- To be ASPIRATIONAL for developing oneself and others
- To be CONFIDENT and have SELF-BELIEF in all we do
- To be RESPECTFUL and ACCEPTING of oneself and others
- To be POSITIVE and ENTHUSIASTIC in our learning
- Inspire and support each and every child to become who and what they want to be
- Maintain a positive and purposeful ethos where pupils and adults can thrive
- Deliver a creative and aspirational curriculum that prepares children for the present and the future
- Develop a love of learning through a sense of wonder and purpose
- Prepare our pupils for the demands of the ever changing world around them
- Encourage our whole community to support the development of our future adults
- Ensure that we do not waste any learning opportunity ensuring our pupils reach their full potential